Reference : WDL79875 Posted Date : 09 Feb 2019 Type : Plantation / Estate
- This 7.5 acres of land near Kuruva Island and close to Bavali / Tholpetty Game Reserve in Wynad, Kerala and Nagarhole National Park in Karnataka, which forms an aqueous boundary with the Bandipur National Park. Together, this area constitutes the largest contiguous forest cover in this part of the world and is part of the Nilgiri biosphere, the largest in Asia, and home to the largest concentration of herbivores in Asia.
- elephant, Bison, Deer, Leopard and Dhole or Wild Dog and many other species for flora and fauna co-exist in high densities, a feature unique to Tholpetty, Bavali and Nagarhole.
Features of the land
- Near Kuruva Island and reserve forest.
- Wild animals like elephant, bison, deer, leopard etc come close to the property.
- Land protected by trench and electric fencing
- Pristine drinking water available in plenty.
- Electricity connection on site
- Near Kabini River.
- Less than 2 kms to the state high way.
- Property on Manantavady – Mysore route and only 2 kms to the Karnataka border.
- Full of wild trees, coffee and pepper plantations
- Serene and tranquil area, ideal for resorts, jungle safari lodge, farm house projects.
- Only 80 kms to Mysore city.
- 120 kms to calicut.
- Tourism has very high potential in Wynad. That is why CGH Earth Hotels, Abad Plaza, Mahindra Holidays and many other hotels groups have already purchased land for resorts.
- Rs. 30,000 per cent ( Rs.2.25 Crores - Negotiable)
- Well water
- Coffee Plantation
- Electricity connection
- Full of greenery
Address Open On Google Map
Owner : Johny Joseph
Address : Near Kuruva Island,
Mob : 9388608729
Location : Wayanad/Wayanad